Tuesday, September 20, 2022

'Sunshine and Blue Skies'
with Lisa Amiet

 

Hello all!
It's Lisa here today to share some inspiration with you.
As we have just started SPRING (my personal favourite ;)) in our part of the world,
I thought something bright and fun would be ideal!

Sunshine and Blue Skies


2Crafty Products used:



For this layout, I have started with a bit of
a colourful splash around on my page.

I have then built up my layers,
 including one of the 'Leafy Shrub Set 2' designs,
that I have finished in a bright multicolour of paints,
 coordinated with my papers.


I have also used one of the 'Fern Leaf Set',
that I have finished in aqua paint to match. 


I have also used one of the 'Charlotte Flowers',
that I have finished in bright pink paint. 
I love how delicate these flowers are, and so pretty!


Finally, I have used the 'Sunshine & Blue Skies' title,
that I have painted in a two-tone yellow and aqua, 
to match my layout.


I love how these pieces can bring sunshine to a page!


I hope that you like what I have created,
and that this brings you some sunshine wherever you are!

Until next time!

Lisa