Wednesday, June 22, 2022

'2013'
layout by Rachael Funnell

Hello 2 Crafty Fans!
Today I share my newest layout created with some 
beautiful 2 Crafty Chipboard pieces..


2 Crafty Chipboard used:
Small Film Strip
Medium Film Strip
Foliage set 10
6"  Clock Face Frame
Clock Face Disc
2013


Righto so... I'm just going to put it out there in the universe that.....

The Year packs would have to be my ALL TIME 2 Crafty FAVORITE chipboard.. 
Not many layouts of mine these days where I don't add the date, the year 
& the year packs are such a great bang for your buck..


The 2013, my title & the Smaller Film Strip have been given a couple of coats of gesso...
Then the Medium size film strip inked with black..I then have cut both film strips in half & placing 
at top & bottom of my photo...


Using the largest clock face from the  6"  Clock Face Frame pk 
& the smallest two from the  Clock Face Disc pk, inking them all with a beautiful dusty pink...

Lastly the Foliage I have used from  Foliage set 10, Inking these beauties with green, 
cutting them into smaller pieces & placing them throughout the fussy cutting layers
 Finishing off this layout beautifully ..

I hope you are inspired today in some way...
Until next time!