Monday, June 20, 2022

"tis, the season"
Layout By Marie Sabatier

Hello everyone,

Here I am again to present my second inspiration of this month of June. 

In France, we are approaching the summer holidays, 
It made me want to do a layout on the theme of the sea.

This is a picture of my son and grandson taken last year in a marina.


"tis, the season"


The 2Crafty Chipboard used:


- Mini Title Stick Christmas Set 1
- Assort Chain Borders
-  Anchors & Buoys Set
- Corner Steampunk Set 5
- Seaweed Set 


First I cover the chipboard with a layer of white gesso.

To create perfect harmony, I used the shades of my paper to embellish the chipboard.

For the "Asst chain Borders" chipboard I used "Tin Roof Rusted" powder from Lindy’s Gang. 
I placed them to create a dividing line for my layout.

To bring even more detail I added this chipboard "Corner Steampunk" which 
I embellished with a gray metallic paint.



For the "Anchors & Buoys" chipboard I just applied a thin layer of "Bronze Age" 
coloured wax to reveal the details of the chipboard.

The "Seaweed" chipboard I like have been coated with "Mermaid Sparkle" acrylic paint.




I love creating clusters by superimposing chipboard and ornaments.





Thank you for your visit, I wish you a good scrap with 2Crafty.