Wednesday, May 18, 2022

Hello Beautiful Layout by Tania Ridgwell

Hello there! 

Tania with you today to share the second of my DT projects for May.
  I have created another layout.
  I just love the colours in this layout - especially the Gold!!!


2 Crafty Chipboard Used:

*Circle Heart Frames
*Flourish Adornment Set 4
*Hello Beautiful
*Delicate Lace Border


I just love this paper range and couldn't wait to use it and add lots of extra pops of gold to it.  Once I had created my background,  I chose my chipboard pieces and coloured them all with Inca Gold Paint.


I added my photo and tucked in the Circle Heart Frames between the paper layers and under my photo.  I then embellished around the photo using fussy cut elements and flowers.
I cut up the Delicate Lace Border and tucked pieces in between the paper layers and under the flowers.


I added a Flourish Adornment to each side of the flower embellishments at the bottom left of the photo.  To finish the page I added the Hello Beautiful Chipboard Title.


Thats' all from me today, I hope I have inspired you all a little with my Hello Beautiful Layout.  
Until next time thanks so much for stopping by.

Tania xx