Tuesday, May 17, 2022

"Love in Yellow"
By Di Garling

 
Hello there 2Crafty fans, thanks so much for calling by.
Today I have another layout to share with in this lovely shade
 of yellow, such a happy colour.

Lots of layers, a little fussy cutting teamed with lots of gorgeous
                  chipboard, some flowers, some stamping, a little glitter & hey presto!!

2Crafty Chipboard Used...
Fine & Fancy Butterflies
ATC Tiny Hearts
Groovy Flowers
Love - loopy font


To start with I base coated all my chipboard pieces with a coat of white gesso,
followed by a mixture of various paints & paint effects.

 
I just adore this "LOVE" word title.
This loopy font is quite funky, don’t you agree?


I cut up some of the little “Groovy Flowers” & added them in amongst the layers
 and then finished off with a couple of the “Fine & Fancy” butterflies.

I am releasing this layout as a KIT
For more info visit my blog

Hope you like my inspiration today.

Until next time