Wednesday, March 2, 2022

'Let's Explore' with Lisa Amiet

 

Hello 2Crafty lovers!
It's Lisa here today to share some
summer-loving inspiration with you.


2Crafty Products used:



For this layout, I have used a piece of the 'Square Collage Panel'
which I have cut to size and painted in a pale peach to match my papers.
I have then layered this next to my photo.


On the other side of my photo, I have used one of the 'Heart Clumps',
which I have embossed in white, and backed with patterned paper.
This was a bit trickier than I thought lol, so it's not perfect.


I have also used a couple of the 'Lattice Leaves',
also embossed in white. 


I have also used some of the 'Pretty Flowers', one I have used in my corner cluster,
both have been embossed in white. 


For my title, I have used the 'Let's Explore', in that gorgeous font.
I have given it a bit of an ombre effect, 
with the bottom half being embossed in a sparkly aqua embossing powder. 


I love the bright summery feel to this layout,
I hope this brings you a little sunshine today!

Until next time!

Lisa x