Saturday, January 1, 2022

"This, the season"
Layout by Marie Sabatier


Hello everyone. 

I wish you a very beautiful and happy new year 2022.

I am so happy to see you again for a fifth year, it is such a pleasure for me to be able 
to continue to create with this magnificent brand.


A first realization on the theme of winter with a photo of my granddaughter taken last year.



"Tis, the season"






The 2CraftyChipboards used:


- Mini Word Sticks Christmas Set 1
- Christmas Polaroid Frames
- Holly Twig
- Assortment Snowflakes 






To embellish the "Christmas Polaroid Frames" chipboards I applied directly to the chipboard a
 "White Transparent glitter" embossing powder.

I get like that a snowy effect.


For the title I applied a paint and then some glitter.







For the "Holly Twig" chipboards I applied different shades of green from Lindy's Gang, 
it brings nuances. 


With the chipboards I slipped paper embellishments to create clusters around my photos.








For a little more detail I added these "Snowflakes" chipboards that I painted black and to finish 
I sprinkled a little white embossing powder on all the chipboards.







I'm done, come back tomorrow for some new ideas, 
and see you soon.