Thursday, December 30, 2021

Choose to Shine by Emma Zappone

Hi everyone,
I can not believe that 2022 is just around the corner. How fast time goes!
But before it does come, today I share this layout using more awesome chippy.



Chipboard used.....

Flourish Adornment set 4
Anika Frame
Lattice Leaf Set




A soft layout calls for soft chipboard. The Anika frame was the perfect frame for this image and it's layers. All the chipboard pieces were primed with black gesso. And then had wax finishes.



The frame had 3 different waxes layered on it to bring out the soft tones in the flowers of the image.
As for the lattice leaves, I chose to leave them black. These were a striking difference from the coloured foliage and background.



This stunning flourish had a wax finish also. Again it added a little shine that complimented the colours in this composition.



I love these chipboard pieces together and how they are layered in amongst the paper layers. I also love how well they work with resin pieces. Chipboard that is so versatile, for every project.



I hope you have been able to take advantage of the holidays and have got your craft on. 
I also hope you have a safe and happy New Year and I will see you all soon in 2022.

Stay safe and crafty, Em xx