Sunday, January 2, 2022

"Workmates'
with Lisa Amiet

 

Hello 2Crafty fans!
Happy New Year!

It's Lisa here today with some crafty goodness to share with you.
I have been busy creating in my Grandfather's album,
this is what I have created. 


This spread is dedicated to Booth's, it was the place that my Grandfather worked back in the UK. 
These photos are some that I was able to find of his work, and one of him with his workmates. 


For this page, I have used some of the 'Chicken Barbed Wire Small',
that I have cut up into pieces. I have also used one of the 'Light Bulbs'.
I have left my chipboard raw as it goes with the work vibes. 



The handsome gentleman on the far left is my Grandfather :)


For this page, I have again used more of the 
'Chicken Barbed Wire Small', cut into pieces. 

I have also used one of the 'Giant Gears',
that I have layered with a metal sentiment.


I only have a couple more pages to go and then I have the cover to do. 
But it's all I have for you for now.
I will be back soon with more!

Until then

Lisa