Tuesday, December 14, 2021

"A Home is not a home without a Dog"
Layout By Marie Sabatier

Hello loyal friends of 2Crafty.

Here is my second inspiration for this month of December. 

I was inspired by this photo to make my layout. It's the little puppy that my son has just adopted, it's a female called "Sayka" a ball of happiness.

He left home in the spring and couldn't do without our dogs, as the title suggests...


"A Home is not a home without a Dog"


The chipboard used:


- Title "A Home is not a home without a Dog"
- Circle Dot Frames
- Houses
- Foliage Set 6






I wanted to give him this layout for his Christmas decoration. 

So i'm still having fun...


I embellished each chipboard in the same way. First, a layer of white gesso 
then layers of golden acrylic paint. 

On the particle boards "houses" I added patterns with transfer rub-on.

To get different golden hues, I painted with metallic waxes, and opal waxes.


For the title and the chipboards "Circle Dot Frames" and "Foliage Set 6" 
I proceeded in the same way but adding nuances.


I wanted to get closer to the color of the dress of "Sayka" in the end I'm quite satisfied ...


Hope you liked this layout and you yourself will be inspired.


Marie