Wednesday, December 15, 2021

"Christmas Elves"
By Di Garling



Hello there 2Crafty fans, thanks for stopping by.
Today I have a Christmas themed layout to share with you & it
features some of my gorgeous grandchildren including our newest baby girl.

 I just love the vintage vibe the photographer has captured.


2Crafty Chipboard Used...
Festive Music Notes
Angel Wings
3 pce Holly Frame Set
Snowflake Assortment
Christmas Elves - title
11" Tahnyas Border


The "Christmas Elves" title was coloured up with acrylic paint & glitter.

The "Festive Music Note" coloured using a variety of coloured paints
until I achieved just the right colour I was after, then I dabbed
 some gold Stickles glitter all over it.

The "11" Tahnyas Border", which I have layered underneath
the "Festive Music Notes" was heat embossed with gold

I also heat embossed the "Holly Frame" which is around my photo, with
the same gold embossing powder & then sponged some red onto the berries.

The "Snowflakes" which I have popped in between my layers at the top
of my layout were simply given a couple of coats of white acrylic paint.

It is hard to see in this photo but I have also used some of the "Angel Wings" at the top right
of  the photo in between the layers. I also heat embossed it in gold embossing powder too.
Chipboard is just perfect for poking in here & there!!

Well I hope you like my layout today
& that hopefully I have given you some inspiration.

Back soon with more.

TO VISIT MY BLOG CLICK HERE