Monday, December 13, 2021

Christmas Decor
By Charmane Sharp

 



Welcome back to the 2Crafty blog today.

I love purchasing something and then alter it to suit my decor.
I bought this set of frames from Kmart and set about making them 
my own with lovely accents from 2Crafty to add to the side of my
wall unit.




2Crafty Chipboard used...

Holly Twig Branches
Decorative Disc set 2
Frame Louisa's




After I gave the wood frames a white wash look by dry brushing
with Gesso, I painted the Holly Twig Branches with Finnabair
Jade Stone and rubbed some Vintage Gold wax on the edges.




The Decorative discs that sit under my flowers add some glamour
by being painted with Gold Dragon's Eye. Love some Christmas sparkle.




Bringing focus to the quote was easy with Louisa's Frame. It fitted
perfectly over the top of the Frame and a coat of White Pearl was added 
with some Vintage Gold Wax rubbed on the edges. 

Hope you like my Christmas Decor and have a go at transforming
something yourself with some 2Crafty Chipboard.

Until next time...

Charmane x