Sunday, August 2, 2020

Time to Celebrate cards
with Lisa Amiet


Hello 2Crafty fans!
It's Lisa back on the blog today.

I have been busy creating and have come up with 
a trio of cards to inspire you this month.


2Crafty Products used:

Foliage Set 6 (unit of 3) Card Word Circles - Happy Birthday (unit of 3) Flourish Adornment Set 7 (unit of 3)

Card Word Set 1 (unit of 3)  Grid Bits (units of 3)
Lattice Leaves (unit of 3)   Frame Round Ornate (unit of 3)



For my first card I have used a variety of chipboard pieces,
which I have mostly left raw. 
I have used one of the 'Card Word Circles - Happy Birthday',
which has been slightly tucked into my layers.


I have used one of the flourish leaves from the 'Foliage Set 6',
along with one of the 'Lattice Leaves' which I have finished in an off white.


For my second card, I have used some of the 'Grid Bits',
which have also been finished in off white.

 

For my flourish, I have used one of the 'Flourish Adornment Set 7',
tucked in next to my flower.


For my title, I have used words from the 'Card Word Set 1',
that I have adhered to the top and bottom of my card. 


For my final card, I have again used one of the
 'Foliage Set 6' tucked in next to my flowers. 


I have used one of the 'Frame Ornate Round',
to frame my butterfly.


For the title, I have again used one of the sentiments
from the 'Card Word Set 1'.

I hope that you like what I have created!
 I will be back soon with some more 2Crafty goodness to share with you!

Until then

Lisa