Monday, August 3, 2020

"Precious"
Layout by Marie Sabatier


Hello, I am delighted to be back with you and to present you a new page.

I really like to take close-up photos. 
Here it is a photo of my little girl dressed as a snow queen. 
Precious moments to share with my passion for scrapbooking.

"Precious"



2Crafty Chipboards Used :

- Precious Loopy Font
- Frame Nella's
- Decorative Rod Set 1



As always I applied a layer of white gesso on each chipboard
which I then covered with "Magic Moon Pearls" colored embossing powder.

I really like the delicacy and the royal effect of the "decorative rod" chipboards.

Here, before positioning it, I cut it to have an effect.






I just added a few "Crystal drop" beads of the same shade.




This frame "Nella's" is splendid.
I love its design even positioned at the back, it comes off very well.




To finish the title "precious" that I chose a little big to give it a lot of importance.




I will be back to present three more creations to you later this month. 
So, see you soon.