Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Layout "Space Cat" by Elena Martynova

Hello and welcome to the 2Crafty blog!
For today's project, I have created a layout featuring a photo of Space-cat.

 I applied a texture paste through a stencil 
at the junction of the
two papers. When it was dry, I painted it with sprays.


 I did some random stamping 
and permanent black ink.

The chipboard is covered with Lindys "Twilight Bronze Slate"
 embossing powder. To show its texture, 
I slightly tinted some places with white Gold wax.


Lots of flowers added to the composition on the page. 




In this photo, you can find the small letter "f " from the Alpha Set 1.
 And if you are very careful you will also find a "t" next to the photo of the cat :)))

I like to add such small details. They complicate the work and make it more interesting.

Wonderful curls of Ariel's Spray set the direction of the entire
 composition on the page. I loved using it as a decoration
 that I will definitely order it a few more times!


 
 I used the following 2Crafty Chipboard:


That's all for today.
We thank you so much for coming by and for supporting us here at 2Crafty.

I'll see you next time!

Cheers, Elena.