Wednesday, February 5, 2020

"Love Is In The Air"
Layout and VIDEO Tutorial
By Jenny J.

Hi everybody!

Here is my first layout for February and it comes with my first VIDEO TUTORIAL.
Be sure to subscribe to our Youtube channel if you don't want to miss the next one ;)


Click below to start the video :)

These are the 2Crafty chippies I've used...


*Foliage set 1
*WORD Love is in the air
*Hearts bubble set
*Acorn & Foliage
Glenda's swirl


The different foliage are treated with a variety of  Lindy's sprays.


Each piece of the "Heart bubble set" is  treated with a very light pink embossing powder.
The "Acorn & foliage" chippies are simply sprayed.


The beauuuuutiful "Glenda's swirl " is covered with black gesso and then,
 rubbed with Finnabair's wax.


My title, "Love is in the air", is heat embossed with a light pink powder. 


Thanks for stopping by !
My own blog here