Sunday, January 5, 2020

My First Inspiration To Share With You
"Forever"
by Jenny J

Hello everybody!

I'm really glad to be here and show you my very first layout 
with 2Crafty chipboards.


"Forever"

You can see below all the 2Crafty chippies that I've used on this layout.


*flourish adornment set 4
*forever loopy font
*flower doilies 3
*mini branches
*6"clock face frames


I kept my background quite simple as I only added a little 
bit of texture with snowflake paste and a stencil.

After that, I've built my focal point by layering my photo on cardboard and
 some pieces of paper and, obviously, chippies !!

The main one is the " 6inch clock face frames", treated with embossing powder. 
 In fact, I used 2 clock chippies. 
 I also cut the middle sized one in half and displayed them on my layout.


You can see above and below the "flourish adornment set 4" 
under flowers and that piece is also embossed with powder.


Above, you can see one piece of "mini branches": I fell in love with them, 
they are so cuuuuute! Those were sprayed with Lindy's sprays.

Below, the "flower doilies 3" is covered with white embossing powder.  
This piece is really delicate and it gives a pretty nice touch to my layout.


I choose a title that goes with the feeling of my photo.
"Forever loopy font" goes very well with this engagement ring picture 😉
Don't you agree ?


So, hope you will like this, my very first inspiration at
2Crafty and I take this opportunity to wish you all 
a wonderful year 2020!