Thursday, May 17, 2018

May Layout by Lisa Amiet


Hello again!
It's Lisa here today to share some more 2Crafty goodness with you, as promised :)

My layout today features one of my wedding photos from may years ago....


For this layout I have used some of the gorgeous 'Pointed Doily Frames' that I have embossed in white weathered wood embossing powder. 
I have used these to frame some of the elements I have cut from my papers.



I have also used two of the flourishes from the 'Flourish Adornment Set 4',
that I have embossed in silver. 





 I have also used one of the 'Flower Medallions', finished in white.


Lastly I have also used some of the 'Sabine's Frame Set',
also embossed in white, tucked into my layers.


I really love the soft and delicate feel to this layout. I hope you like it too!

2Crafty Products Used:




Thanks for stopping by

Lisa