Wednesday, May 16, 2018

My Second Inspiration for May
by Marie S

Hello everyone, here I am again with a new page for this month of May.

I chose to put this picture of my little girl at the time of Easter in the garden ....

I took a black background matching the color of her shirt and bought
 a lot of clarity by choosing these colors of yellow and green ...


"Amazing Day"

For this page I mostly cut paper flowers that I glued with cardboard to give depth.


The chipboards were embossed with "Ghouly Goblin Green" color embossing powder.

This chipboard "Elsa Frame" is one of my favorite, all by itself it is the charm of the page!


Close up of the gorgeous Elsa Frame


For the title I just applied a layer of white gesso and a glossy wax


To beautify my page, I added flowers, pebbles and a few drops of white gesso




2Crafty Chipboards used :
- Amazing Day
- Elsaframe
- Jeremy's Vines



Thank you for your looking,
do not hesitate to create, it gives balm to the heart.