Wednesday, June 21, 2017

June Inspiration by Debbie

Hi everyone!  Debbie here with you today to share my June projects.  

"Gorgeous" 


I found the picture on Pinterest and immediately knew I had to use it on a layout.
I did some minimal masking on the background paper and added some paint splatters.  A beautiful picture, lots of flowers and an array of 2Crafty Chipboard! 

2Crafty Chipboard Used:
Corner Twisted Vine
Elsa Frame
Ornate Screen
Butterfly Frames
Corner Alexia's
Fine Word Set 2
Lavender Shrub




To the left and right of the photo I placed the Elsa Frame which I cut in half and embossed with antique taupe embossing powder.  I wanted to mimic a garden gate.  I embossed the Corner Alexia's also with antique taupe powder and cut it in half and used at the bottom sides of the photo.  Among the flowers I placed the Corner Twisted Vine, embossed with verdant and antique taupe powders.


At the top of the photo I placed the Ornate Screen, embossed antique taupe, along with the title.
  To the side I placed the Lavender Shrub embossed with verdant powder.


Here you can see more of the Lavander Shrub, along with the Butterfly Frame embossed with plum powder.

************

"Happy"


My second layout was made for a friend.   Love the background paper and left it as is only adding some of my favorite pieces of 2Crafty Chipboard and lots of flowers.

2Crafty Chipboard Used:
6" Revolution Frames
Word Circles Set 1
Angie's Vines
Doily Border




I embossed the title happy with mixture of various blue shades of embossing powder.  Angie's Vines with a mixture of verdant and antique spice powders, and a piece from the Doily Border embossed with Navy powder.
  

Tucked beneath the flowers is a small Revolution Frame, and pieces from the Doily Border Chipboard.


Love the mixture of color in the Angie's Vine.  I added some micro beads for texture.

I hope I have inspired you.
Thanks for stopping by!



8 comments:

Tammy Klingner said...

Wow Debbie both are simply beautiful!

Di Garling said...

Two gorgeous layouts Debbie with such wonderful use of all the various chippie pieces. You have really bought those gardens on your layouts to life. ♥️♥️♥️🌺🌿

Noura Pompilla said...

Gorgeous pages and love the floral theme on ur layouts <3

Lilibleu Scrap said...

Amazing work, Debbie! Loved them so much! <3

Lisa Amiet said...

These are both so very pretty!

Sandra Bernard said...

Really amazing ❤️

mes10doigts said...

I love how you achieve your clustering: everything is in its place, and your layouts breathe. Awesome job!

Mary Catt said...

So beautiful both of them!