Monday, June 19, 2017

Karine's June Shares

Hi there, 2Crafty fans.

I'm here today to share with two layouts with you that I created using the gorgeous
chipboards from 2Crafty. Let's jump right in with the first one.

"Precious"


For this layout, I went with a bright green. This color feels so happy!


My layout is based on the two pieces of the Modern Swirls that I put together.
They received a coat of dark brown embossing powder.


Around my photo, I used one of the Frame Handdrawn Heart.
I heat embossed it with black embossing powder.

My title piece is part of the Fine Word Set #2. I think this is one of my most favorite
set of all times! I heat embossed the "Precious" word with white embossing powder.



I think this white title piece is perfect against the flowers and embellishments I used here.

2Crafty products used:
Frame Handdrawn Heart
Modern Swirls
Fine Word Set 2




My second layout is featuring a picture of my son.

"This Boy"

I started this layout with the Frame Lucy's Flourish as my main piece.
 I painted it with a patina metallic acrylic paint.


I then decided to add some Film Strips Small, which I embossed
with a dark blue embossing powder.


My title piece, the "This Boy" piece, is painted with a blue metallic acrylic paint.

Here are a few other details shots, for you to see the texture.






2Crafty products used:
This Boy
Frame Lucy's Flourish
Film Strips Small

I hope my layouts inspired you. Have a nice day.
Karine
xx