Hello 2 Crafty Fans...
Rach with you today, sharing my first inspro for September..
Something a little different for me,
a layout featruing a photo of a memory & of course some FAB 2crafty Chipboard..
2 Crafty Chipboard used:
12x12 Stacked film strips
Aztec Arrows set 1
ATC - Tiny Star & Hearts
Let's Get Away title
Let's start with the 12x12 Stacked film strips I have my photo sitting on..
Cutting the Stacked film strips in half,
then inking ramdomly to give it a bit of a vintage look, using Tim Holzt - Vintage Photo ink...
Next is this Arrow from Aztec Arrows set 1 I have sitting on my photo...
Inknig this arrow with orange, light purple & teal, again using Tim Holtz - Oxide inks....
Next up part and of my mixed media background, I have added a few of the Tiny Stars
from the ATC - Tiny Star & Hearts pk
Inking & gluing a few using the same Tim Holtz - Oxide inks that I used for the arrow...
Lastly for my title Let's Get Away, I have just simply inked black..
That's it from me...
Thanks for stopping by..
I hope I have inpsired you in someway..





