Wednesday, September 9, 2026

Togetherness my favourite Time
By Charmane Sharp



Coastal Soul is such a beautiful collection to inspire my layout today.
A holiday memory while visiting the Fisherman's Village in Koh Samui.




2Crafty Chipboard used...

Title- Togetherness my favourite Time
Photo Adornment- Sammi's Swirl
Moroccan Bits




After coating the chipboard I had chosen with Gesso I pulled out my paints
and chose a light blue for the title. Once dry I sponged on some white paint
for a worn beachy look to match the papers.




I began my side copmposition with Sammi's Swirl on the bottom for it's
lovely design to break up the laser cuts going on top of it. I mixed some
paints together to get the shade of pale peach i was wanting and applied
it to the Swirls. Once dry I then sponged White paint over to match the title.




The Moroccan bits add some texture and holiday vibes to my layout.
Tucking under my laser cut cluster extends the grouping. I painted with
a sandy colour to bring in the sand and finished with the same treatment
as the other pieces. I love the muted look you get.




Another Moroccan piece was added on the left side of the photo for balance.




This Collection has amazing laser cuts for setting the scene of a relaxing
time at the beach, so choosing non beachy chipboard adds to the layout.
Rather than being too beachy which not everyone vibes with. Each 2Crafty
piece adds something to the overall composition.


Until next time...

Charmane x