Hi Everyone, welcome to September!
For my first layout this month, I'm sharing a sweet layout of a couple of sweet pups!
I love black, white and yellow together, so this photo gave me just the inspiration I needed.
JUST love OUR Story
On this layout, I didn't use anything other than Gesso to alter the chipboard. As simple as it gets!
I love Cherri's Border! I think it works perfectly behind the photo to compliment the composition. I just painted it with Black Gesso to get a nice flat black finish.
The Dandelions were also painted with Black Gesso, then tucked in amongst the flowers here on the left side of the photo.
I added in one more of the Dandelions on the right side of the photo for balance.
Here at the bottom is the rest of Cherri's Border. I just love this border piece. I wanted to give length to the design while allowing it to be delicate and airy.
The title JUST love OUR Story is so sweet. Speaking from experience, having 2 (or even more sometimes) dogs is far better than having just one! They are happier, more engaged, better behaved, and have more fun when they have another dog to share their lives with.
The title was painted with 2 Coats of White Gesso to pop against the black and yellow underneath.
So that's it. A layout with chipboard that isn't altered with paint, glitter, waxes, inks, sprays, embossing etc... Just Gesso. Sometimes treating the chipboard simply gives the biggest impact.
See you back in a few weeks with more from 2Crafty.
xx






