Wednesday, May 8, 2024

This Moment - by Emma Zappone

 Hello 2crafty friends.
Em with you today, this time sharing an 8x8 canvas.
 Canvas' are really becoming one of my favourite surfaces to work with.


This project I really wanted to only work with black & white, with just a small hint of 1 colour,
which I chose to be pink.



Here are the chipboard elements used on this project....

Decorative Doily 6"
Foliage set 2
Circle Flowers




In keeping with the B&W theme, I painted all the chippy in black gesso.



This made them really stand out from the white and when the pink elements were added.



Once all the papers, chippy and embellishments were added I flicked with white ink to add that contrast against the black.



I love this concept of neutrals with one small pop of colour. I think I will be trying it out again real soon.
Hmmm, I wonder what colour to use next.....

Till next time, stay Crafty.
Em xx