Tuesday, May 7, 2024

loving THESE MOMENTS ~ by Robin Schelin

 Hi everyone, Robin back again to share some more 2Crafty goodness with you.

This is another layout of my granddaughter from years back. I've lost all my photos that were on my computer :( and can't print out new ones, so I have to use old ones that were printed out years ago. Because of that the quality of the photos are not that great. But I love them, so I'm determined to use then anyway! :) 


"loving THESE MOMENTS"



2Crafty Chipboard I used:

loving THESE MOMENTS

Aidens Arrows

French Lace Border


I used white gesso on all but one of the chippie pieces.


Here is the title loving THESE MOMENTS. I wanted the title to really pop, so I just painted it with White Acrylic Paint.

Also off the the left you can see a piece of the Aiden's Arrows sticking out. I left it raw so it would add a little bit more brown to the color scheme.


Underneath the photos, I placed the French Lace Border on top of the lacy rub-ons, and torn paper, I placed it where just a little is peeking out under the title because if not, then it kind of gets lost with all the teal. I painted it a mixture of Turquoise Green, Viridian, and Neutral Gray Acrylic Paint. 


Here on the right of the layout, I added another piece of the Aidens Arrows to balance with the left side. This piece was also left raw.


There it is, hope you like it. Be seeing you in a couple weeks, sharing more 2Crafty wonderfulness!