Thursday, May 9, 2024

Be Yourself by Tania Ridgwell

Hi there!

Just popping in today to share the first of my DT projects for May.  I have created a layout.

"Be Yourself"


2 Crafty Chipboard Products Used:

*Lattice Leaves
*Be Yourself
*Lacey Border Set 1
*Photo Adornment - Flourish Set 4


I used the awesome Paper Rose Inky Splash Collection to create the base for my layout.  Once I had created my background I set about putting my page together.


I painted the Flourishes and Be Yourself Chippies with Art Alchemy Metallique Royal Red Paint and once dry with my finger I randomly rubbed on some White God Wax.  I painted the Lattice Leaves and Lacey Border Chippies with Art Alchemy Metallique Deep Waters Paint and did the same randomly rubbing on some White Gold Wax.  Once dry I cut the Lacey Border Chippies into pieces.  I added my photo and then tucked the cut up pieces under the top and bottom of my photo.


I added lots of fussy cut flower elements and paper blooms to the top left and bottom right of my photo and then tucked the flourishes and lattice leave chippies in amongst all these elements.
I finished of my layout by adding the Be Yourself Chippie Title to the bottom right of my page.


Thats' all from me today, I hope I have inspired you all with my Layout.  Until next time thanks so much for stopping by.
Tania xx