Tuesday, May 30, 2023

'Your Heart, My Heart' - by Emma Zappone

 Hello 2Crafty friends.
Em with you today, and I'm finishing the month off with a little 'foxy' layout.



Using beautiful soft earthly, autumn tones this page features some stunning chipboard elements.

Lets check out which pieces I chose here......

Mini Branches
Chicken Wire Barbed small
Stitched Lace Border




I decided to keep a couple of the chipbord pieces simple by painting them with an acrylic paint.



The chicken wire, was painted in an orange acrylic with a sepia wax brushed over the top.



The stunning Lace Border was started with a cream acrylic and then finished with a light coating of Firebird wax.



I also cut the border into smaller parts to use in two locations.



And those wonderful very versatile branches were initially painted with acrylic, but I wanted a shiny finish so chose to add metallic foiling flakes for a real shine.



I really love how the foil flakes add a little more drama and autumn shimmer.



I hope this page inspires you a little. Thanks so much for joining me today.

See you again next week.
Em xx