Monday, May 29, 2023

"Magical" layout by Moira Gilowey

Hello creative friends.
I am sharing my new layout for 
2Crafty Chipboard with you all today 
featuring chipboards from the collection.


Chipboards which I used on this layout include

~ fancy clock face hands,
~ elements from the BeYOUtiful set, 
~ chained circle frame,
~ fine word set 2,
~ foliage set 3,
~ medium steampunk gears, and
~ wings set 2.


2Crafty now has a retail section on their 
website so, if you cannot find what you want 
at your local store, you can now buy directly 
from 2Crafty Chipboard.


For this layout, I wanted my chipboard pieces 
to all have the same effect so I prepared them by 
painting them with copper paint which 
was a bold contrast to the black and red paper 
and embellishments.





I arranged the chipboard pieces around my 
photograph together with ephemera pieces.



I hope that this layout has inspired you 
to create one of your own with these 
beautiful chipboard pieces.

Until next time!