Wednesday, May 31, 2023

"It's Time to Bloom"
By Di Garling


Well hi there & hello. Thanks for stopping by.
Today I have another layout to share with you & it
features some of the NEW pieces of 2Crafty chipboard.
2Crafty Chipboard Used....
Flourish Adornment Set #4
Magnolia Stems
Aged Film Strips
It's Time To Bloom - title



To start with I have used one of he brand NEW titles!! 😊😊💖
Perfect for my layout & the photos.

I started off by applying a light coat of gesso 
followed by sponging on some colour in a graduated way
to make the words of the title stand out.


Next up I have used a pair of the NEW "Magnolia Stems".
I started off by applying a very light coat of white gesso
to basecoat them, followed by rubbing on of some teal paint
& then some yellow paint to create a lovely contrast of colour
without hiding the fabulous engraving on the chipboard.

Next to finish them off I glued some tiny crushed glass
to the flower middles to add a touch of realism.


I have also used one of the NEW "Aged Film Strips" to the
left side of my flower clustering.
LOVE these pieces. 💕

Lastly I have finished off by adding a piece of the
"Flourish Adornment Set #4" at the top of my page
to add some balance. I treated this the same as I did the
"Magnolia Stems".


I am releasing this layout as a KIT.
For all the details pop across to MY BLOG

Until next time.....