Monday, November 21, 2022

"cherish"
Layout by Marie Sabatier

 
Hello everyone,

I present my second inspiration for this month of November. An old fashioned couture decor. 
With my granddaughter, we did a photo shoot and it made me want 
to do this layout using these chipboards. 


"cherish"






The 2Crafty chipboard used:

- Mini Words Set 2
- Flowers Doilies 3
- Embroidery Hoop Set Large
- Mini Scissors










I used several chipboards of 2Crafty Chipboard, these are beautiful embellishments
which always find an important place in the pages!




I first applied a layer of white gesso, then I used two shades of metallic wax "Bronze Age" 
and "White Gold" which I rubbed with my fingers and at random.


To reduce the metallic effect I finished with a layer of natural opal wax. 

I love slipping the chipboards in the middle of the papers. 
They bring a lot of charm to the layouts.





A mini-title to bring a feeling to my layout. They are practical and too cute.



I hope I inspired you for a photo you took.

Thank you for your loyalty!