Tuesday, November 22, 2022

'Treasure This Moment' layout
by Rachael Funnell


Hello 2 Crafty Fans!
Rach with you today sharing my last DT project for November and of course using 
some fabulous 2 Crafty Chipboard pieces to create this grungy boys page....


2 Crafty Chipboard used: 
Steampunk Gears Small 
6x4 Phrase stick set 5
2019
Giant gears
ATC - Tiny Stars & hearts
12" Assortment Chain border
12" Chian Lengths


I started with my background, I added a couple of the Giant gears 
to the base of my page covered these with a layer of gesso, 
then added some stenciling, then added another Giant gear this time leaving it raw...


Next  inked some of the small gears with black and added these.
I then had a few bits of both of the 12" Assortment Chain border & 12" Chian Lengths
left over in my stash & so I inked these randomly with a light blue....

 Also! randomly inking with the same light blue the 2019 ...


For the Tiny Stars I added 2 coats of gesso
 and lastly 6x4 Phrase stick set 5 'Treasure This Moment
Inking this black to finish off my page...

Thanks for stopping by
Until next time!