Sunday, November 20, 2022

'Simple Moments'
with Lisa Amiet

 

Hello 2Crafty fans!
It's Lisa here today to share some scrapping goodness with you.

I felt the need for some summer colour,
so I created this layout.


2Crafty products used:




I have used one of the 'Flourish Adornment Set 7',
which I have first embossed in white,
followed by a second coat of distressed green glaze, just on the ends,
for a two-tone effect. 


I have also used one of the 'Foliage Set 6',
which I have finished in a peach colour
 to coordinate with my papers and flower.


I have also used one of the 'Mini Swirls 1',
which I have also finished
in the white and distressed green glaze.


For my title, I have used the
'Simple Moments make Great Memories',
which I have finished in the distressed green glaze to match my layout colours. 


I hope that you like what I have created, 
a little pop of summer colour for you. 

I hope that you all have a wonderful Christmas
and a happy New Year.

Until next time!

Lisa