Friday, November 4, 2022

Beauty In Bloom Cards by Tania Ridgwell

 Hello there! 

Tania joining you today to share the first of my DT projects for November.  I have created some cards to share with you all.

"Beauty In Bloom Cards"

2 Crafty Products Used:

*Bubble Clumps
*6x6 Happy Birthday Card Words
*Flourish 2
*Element Set 1


I created each of my cards bases using the gorgeous Mintay Beauty in Bloom Paper Collection. I painted the Happy Birthday and Bubble Clumps Chipboard firstly with Black Paint and once dry I randomly sponged on some Gilded Apricot Opal Polish. The Flourish 2 Chipboard pieces are also painted with Gilded Apricot Opal Polish and I have left the Element Set 1 Chipboard raw.
To construct each of the cards I embellished them with flowers and fussy cut flower elements, then added my chipboard pieces to each card.  To finish off each card I splashed on some black dylusions spray.

See close ups of each card below.





That's all from me today, I hope I have inspired you all a little with my Beauty In Bloom Cards.
Until next time thanks so much for stopping by.
Tania xx