Thursday, November 3, 2022

Beautiful
By Charmane Sharp

 



Scrapbooking nature in all its softness and delicate flowers
when its wildflower season is so pretty. I love the colours of
this layout to bring out the leaves and Everlasting Flowers.




Corner Whispy Vines reminded me of the movement of leaves
in the wind. By cutting the vines up I had more pieces to use on
my layout creating a cohesive look. After a coat of Gesso on all
my chipboard choices I set about watercolouring them with Prima 
Watercolour Confections in pastel colours.




Viney Circles are great to add over a photo to draw your eye to it
and also to use as detailed frames.




Love how the small Viney Frame encompasses the Circle Word
 Tag Beautiful. The Tag was watercoloured in a soft pink and
then I gently rubbed on some Sweet Rose Finnabair wax with 
my finger to highlight the word and the outer edge.
The Birdcage had Brushed Iron wax rubbed on to it and    
  I glued it on a piece of book paper. Cutting it around the edge
created a unique embellishment.




Adding some Butterflies just adds to nature and evokes the 
atmosphere created within my photo. After watercolouring them
I rubbed some of the 49 and Market rub on Butterflies on to a piece
of acetate and cut them out. By gluing them together and bending
the wings up it gives much more dimension to them.

Until next time...

Charmane x