Tuesday, September 13, 2022

Bluebird Song Cards by Tania Ridgwell

Hello there! 

Tania joining you today to share a bonus DT project I have created for this month.
I have a set of cards to share with you all. 

"Bluebird Song Cards"


2 Crafty Chipboard Used:

*Mini Decorative Frame Set 6
*Card Word Circles - Sentiments
*Flourish Adornment Set 7 


I created each of my card bases using the gorgeous Paper Rose Bluebird Song Paper Collection.

I just love the pretty colour palette in these patterned papers. I gave each of the chippies a coat of gesso first, once dry I painted them all with Dylusions Rose Quartz paint.  As I didn't want the pink paint to be to vibrant I sponged on some gesso over each piece.

To construct each of the cards I added all my chipboard pieces.  I then embellished them with fussy cut flower elements and assorted flowers.  I finished each card by dabbing a small amount of gesso on all of the flowers.

See each card below.




Thats' all from me today, I hope I have inspired you all a little with my Bluebird Song Cards.  
Until next time thanks so much for stopping by.

Tania xx