Wednesday, September 14, 2022

BeeYOUtiful ~ by Lisa-Marie

 Hello Lovelies! 

I hope you're all doing well!

After receiving my recent DT pack, I could not WAIT to get creating with the gorgeous
BeeYOUtiful chippies!


Here are the chippie pieces and the links:




I painted my title with yellow and white Smooch, outlined the letters and then topped with Glossy Accents.
I used a 'negative' from the scallop frames to create a frame for my photo - coloured with black sharpie and then coated with glossy accents.
I used my largest flower petal as a base for my photo - I misted it with gold and a quick spritz of rose gold and then outlined the edges with black enamel.


I coloured another flower petal with yellow distress oxide - and I used the same colour on my scallop frame - both are coated with Glossy Accents.
I coloured my honeycombs with black sharpie before randomly swiping with glossy accents to give a 'drippy' appearance.
I coloured my adorable little bee with my black sharpie and with white and yellow Smooch - then I topped it with Glossy Accents.




Until next time!
Stay well!