Thursday, July 28, 2022

"Today was Just Adorable " by Amy Voorthuis

Hi there lovely 2Crafty fans,
It's a lovely day to visit the blog, for today I have another layout to share with you. Lately I really love to use a little mixed media on my layouts like combining the very romantic stuff with a darker twist to it. This time I made all the beautiful chipboard pieces black which I later on painted to my likes. For this layout I used a picture of both our kids {Kevin & Abbey} Kevin was reading a book and I thought it was so sweet that I took a picture. 

Today was Just Adorable:

2Crafty Chipboards used: 
Elegant Flourishes
Cassie's Flourishes 
Word Circles Set 1
Corner Twisted Vines
Hinges Pack
Filigree Arrows
Just Adorable 
Clock Face Frames
Mini Title Stick Set 3
Mini Title Stick Set 1


All the pretty chipboard are treated with a layer of black gesso. Then I used several waxes and a dabber brush to make it look like real metal. In the end I added some color with acrylic paints to match my layout 

For my layout I have used some Maja Design papers and a new mould to frame my sweet picture with. For the background I have used a stencil and some sprays. 

 If you would like to see more of my work please visit:

HERE

Much love and happy crafting...