Wednesday, July 27, 2022

"Wonderful"
A Layout By Di Garling


Hi there 2Crafty fans, thanks for stopping by.
Today I have another layout to share with you & it naturally has
some awesome pieces of 2Crafty chipboard on it !!!

2Crafty Chipboard Used....
Clock Face Discs
What A Wonderful Day - title
2018 Dates



A dear friend of mine gave me this photo of her granddaughter & I have been
longing to scrap it & this was just the perfect layout for it!!

All my chipboard was treated in the same way.....
#1. Two coats of white acrylic paint.
#2. A very super light sponging on of a little watered down pink paint.

Doesn't get much simpler than that.
 It doesn't have to be complicated to look good!!!


As you can see I have layered up the chipboard "clock face discs" both
above & below my photo to create some beautiful layers & I have also 
layered my "title" on top of the lace to create more layers there too.
(Note..I have cut the WONDERFUL word
 to seperate it from the rest of the title)

To finish off with I have added a "2018" date.
2Crafty makes these awesome sets of dates.
Starting off all the way back to 2010.
The perfect page embellishment.

Well thats all from me today.

Until next time....