Friday, July 29, 2022

"Happy Life" layout by Moira Gilowey

Hello again creative friends.
I am thrilled to be sharing another of my 
layouts for 2Crafty today featuring 
some of the beautiful chipboards.

In a month's time we will be heading into
Spring and can already see flowers and blossoms
starting to bloom.  For this reason, I chose
bright, floral paper for my layout as we
look forward to the new season.


Chipboards which I used on this layout 
include the following ...


- 9 inch scissors
- Wings set 2
- Avery vines
- ATC scissors

I prepared the background of my layout by 
stenciling onto the paper with a mixture of 
gel medium and bronze pigment powder.



Chipboard embellishments were sprayed with 
lilac and burgundy ink sprays and then 
heat embossed with an embossing powder which has a  
combination of a bronze and gold.





I hope that this layout has inspired you.
Until next time!