Thursday, July 21, 2022

"Just Adorable"
Layout by Marie Sabatier


Hello everyone,


I hope that you are well, here in France it is the heat wave. 
You should not complain but it is hard. 

For this third inspiration, I made a simple layout. 
I was inspired by the colors of my paper that I chose in accordance with my photo.
A picture of my grandson posing.

"Just Adorable"




The 2Crafty Chipboards used:

- Just Adorable
- 12X12 Clock Faces
- Circle Stack
- Number Panels









Contrary to my habits I did not apply gesso.

And I only used "Distress" ink in different shades of blue.
I love stacking and mixing chipboards with paper. 







I stamped directly on the ink, with more or less emphasis.

To provide more detail on the "Number" panel, I also added transfer tapes.






On the title, I applied a darker blue that I then slightly brightened with light blue.







A simple layout that I loved creating with these beautiful chipboards.


Thank you for your visit, come back tomorrow for more inspirations.