Monday, August 1, 2022

"Cherished Family Memories"
Layout By Marie Sabatier


Hello everyone,

I present to you my first inspiration of this month of August. 
The warmth of the summer inspired me to create a dynamic and colorful layout. 

With a family photo taken this year for my son and daughter-in-law’s birthday.


"Cherished Family Memories" 



The 2Crafty Chipboard Used:


- Word "Cherished Family Memories"
- 6 Inch Mandala N°5
- Sharon's-Butterflies


As always a layer of white gesso on each chipboard.

The background of my paper being essentially pink it was necessary to find a color 
in harmony to embellish the chipboards.
I hesitated a lot, but I dared the yellow color.

I cut the "Mandala" chipboard before putting it under my photo like a beautiful sun.



 I embellished each panel with Lindy’s Gang "Sunset Yellow Orange" embossing powder, 
I had to apply several layers to get a strong yellow. 

On the butterflies I added a few touches of black ink as well as a darker yellow.



I have arranged my layout according to the title, it is flashy and deserves to be in plain sight.

The rose being still very predominant I added some yellow embellishments.



Now I’m done, I hope you won’t feel any pain in your eyes 
and that my choice of chipboard will inspire you!



Thank you very much and see you soon.