Tuesday, August 2, 2022

'A Little bit of Sparkle' Tags
with Lisa Amiet

 

Hello 2Crafty Fans!
It's Lisa here today to bring a little bit of sparkle to your day.
I have created this set of two gift tags for you.


2Crafty Products used:


For my first tag I have used some of the 'Sequins Negative Bits',
that I have finished in a weathered white and added in among my layers.


I have also used one of the 'Frames Tiny Henri's',
finished in the same white that I have layered it with one of the 'Intricate Seahorses',
that I have finished in a teal, blue and purple glitter embossing powder. 


Finally, I have added one of the stars from the 'ATC Tiny Hearts & Stars',
that I have left raw to match my papers.


For my second tag, I have used some of the 'Mini Hexagon Clumps',
again finished in the weathered white, in among my layers. 
There is also another star from the 'ATC Tiny Hearts & Stars' on this tag.


I have also used one of the gorgeous 'Aztec Feathers',
that I have again embossed with a teal, blue and purple glitter finish. 



To finish, I have used one of the 'ATC Georgian Frames',
again finished in weathered white and added to my tag.


I hope that you like what I have created,
I am really happy with how these tags turned out.

Until next time!

Lisa