Wednesday, June 1, 2022

"Those Eyes"
Layout by Marie Sabatier


Hello everyone, 

I am very happy to see you again for the first layout of this month of June.

I was inspired by this title "Those Eyes" and my grandson's eyes. 
I know that a granny is not objective but I can't help but fall for this look.


"Those Eyes" 





The 2Crafty Chipboard used:


- "Those Eyes"
- 6 inch Zipper Frames
- Star Bubble Set






To achieve this layout I left my comfort zone a bit, it’s fun from time to time.

I really wanted to use this "Zipper Frames" chipboard and wanted a fun vibe.

After applying a layer of white gesso, I applied embossing powder in different shades of turquoise,
gray blue and green.





I did the same on the "Star Bubble" chipboards. 

Next, I arranged the chipboards and other embellishments using my page's background design.






I love these shots that allow us to see the perspective of a layout.

A very simple layout but I had a lot of fun doing it and my grandkids loved it (lol).





Here's another wonderful memory scraped with my favorite chipboards.

See you soon!