Thursday, June 2, 2022

'Happy Life'
with Lisa Amiet

 

Hello, my 2crafty peeps!
I am back from my break, and I have missed you all.
I am brimming with lots of scrappy ideas,
and this time I have created a layout, featuring a photo of yours truly
(one of the few I don't hate LOL)


2crafty products used:


For this layout, I have worked with shades of pinks and purples. 


I have used one of the 'Weeping Vines'
I have first given my chipboard two coats of gesso,
with a sponge for even coverage.

I then used watercolour paints in shades of purple to colour them. 
I have cut this into pieces to use around my page, among my layers.


I have also used one of the 'Edgar Swirls',
next to my photo, using the same colouring technique.
It does take a few layers to get the right mix, but I love the effect.


Some more of the Weeping Vine pieces.


I have also used a couple of the 'ATC Maple Leaves',
that I have given the same effect to, but only to the centres.
I have then used these in among my flower cluster. 


Lastly for my title, I have used one of the 'Mini Title Stick Set 3',

that I have left raw.

I hope that you like what I have created
 and that it inspires you to get crafty today!

Until next time!

Lisa