Tuesday, May 31, 2022

"Wasn't Me"
By Di Garling

Hello there 2Crafty fans, thanks for stopping by.

2Crafty Chipboard Used..
"Wasn't Me" - title
Industrial Light Globes
Film Strips - medium
Film Strips - small


Today I have a boy layout to share with you & I have used some fabulous pieces of our 
favourite chipboard, including these awesome "Industrial Light Globes" !!!
Aren't they just fabulous. I have been dying to use these & I have left them in their raw state
as I really wanted the detail on them to show up, especially against my black background.


This "Wasn't Me" chipboard title was just perfect for my photos.
The perfect title for most little boy photos I think !! 😉

I used metallic acrylic paints followed by a coat of Crackle Accents
to achieve the crackle effect.

I also used these same paints etc on all the little circle dots that are scattered
 around my layout too. These were a custom cut chipboard addition. ❤


I think the main feature on my layout would have to be all the
various size "Film Strips" that I have layered underneath & around
my photos. These were coloured up, again, with metallic acrylic paints.


I am releasing this layout as a KIT.
For more info visit my blog.


Hope you like my inspiration today.

Until next time....