Monday, April 4, 2022

Love, Adore, Dream Frame by Tania Ridgwell

Hi there!

Tania joining you today with the first of my DT shares for April.
  I have altered a wooden frame.



2 Crafty Chipboard Used:

*Circle Word Tag Set 1
 *Border Fancy Set 2
*Addy's Butterflies 
*Mini Decorative Frame Set 6
*Mini Title Stick Set 3 



Once I had coated the frame with a couple of coats of gesso and decorated the inner panels with patterned paper I set about embellishing it with lots of 2 Craft Chipboard goodness.


I used Prima Blue Lagoon Metallic Wax to colour the Mini Decorative Frame Set B.  The Fancy Set 2 Borders and Addy's Butterflies have been coloured with black mist.
Once I had added photos I embellished the frame with flowers and chipboard pieces.


I used several of the Circle Word Tag Set 1 chipboard and also a piece from the Mini Title Stick Set 3 which I kept raw to finish off the frame.


That's all from me today, I hope I have inspired you all a little with my Altered Frame.  
Until next time,
Thanks so much for stopping by.

Tania xx