Sunday, April 3, 2022

Delight
By Charmane Sharp




Welcome to the blog today.

Charmane here with you to show you my Dusty Rose layout.
Creating layers with 2Crafty Chipboard in between adding differing
textural elements, is my favourite way to create.




2Crafty Chipboard used...

NEW 6' Mandala no.5
NEW Foliage set 10
Foliage set 3
Ornate Gateway
Circle Tag set 2




All of the chipboard was coated with Gesso and then I used Distress
Oxides in the colours of Victorian Velvet, Aged Mahogany, and Tattered 
Rose. I also sponged on some Distress Paint in Tattered Rose.
By adding Gesso to the edges of the tag it highlights it as a title. Cutting
the Gateway in half created a focal point on each side of my photo.




I love adding chipboard to my floral clusters for wonderful details.
By cutting this piece I could extend it out on each side.




The NEW Mandala is gorgeous with its open pattern. Tucking it at the top
of my layout draws the eye down to the photo of the wildflowers I was
lucky to see in Kings Park, Perth.
Adding in the NEW Foliage set 10 adds soft leaves amongst the fussy
cut ones.

Thanks for stopping by,
If you wish to see more of my work, follow me on my Facebook page
Scrapbooking with Passion By Charmane Sharp.

Until next time...

Charmane x