Thursday, February 17, 2022

'Awesome'
with Lisa Amiet

 Hello, fellow 2Crafty lovers!
It's Lisa here today to share some inspiration with you.
I have created a super fun boy layout using some of my favourite 2Crafty pieces.


2Crafty Chipboard products used:





For this page, I have used a base paper that already had my mixed media added,
so I have based my design around this. 

I have used one of the very cool 'Number Panels',
which I have embossed in a glossy, bright turquoise to match my colour scheme. 



I have also used one of the 'View Finders' just tucked 
under the corner of the photo, which I embossed in a gorgeous ocean blue.

I have then layered a piece of 'Aidan's Arrows', also embossed in turquoise,
onto the view finder.


For my corner cluster, I have layered elements from my papers,
along with two of the 'Aidan's Arrows',
each embossed in the same blues as the other pieces, 
which I have overlapped for dimension.


I really love using all the little elements and layers from my papers,
along with my chipboard, to add interest to my pages.

I LOVE how this one turned out. I have so much fun with boy pages.
I hope that you like it too.

Until next time!


Lisa