Wednesday, February 16, 2022

“Handsome”
By Charmane Sharp



Welcome to the blog today.
I have got my hands on the awesome NEW Chipboard,
so couldn't resist a Steampunk inspired layout for my sons.

These pieces are so amazingly detailed and really pulled off
the steampunk vibe I was going for.




2Crafty Chipboard used...

NEW Industrial Light Bulbs
NEW Steampunk Elements set 1
NEW Mini Word set 4
NEW 9' Steampunk Border
NEW Corner Steampunk




I decided to cut the Corner Steampunk piece and join it, to have two 
dangling pieces instead of being a corner. This means it has multiple
uses. All the chipboard was coated with Gesso and Finnabair Metallic 
Paints were sponged on to create a blended rusty grunge look.
Colours used were Brass Hardware, Chest of Gold, Ginger Magic,
Steampunk Copper, Dragon's Eye, Silver Spoon, White Pearl, and 
Raven Black.




This Border piece is a real beauty and even though already detailed, I 
added  some Industrial Light Bulbs to make it a spectacular 
embellishment. Metallic paints really bring out the details.




Industrial Light Bulbs are an awesome addition to the Steampunk vibe I
was creating. The Raven Black paint still shows all the details on the top
of the Bulbs. A sweet title from the NEW Mini Word set 4 which I bent
slightly as I glued it above my photo.




Such a unique piece from the Elements set to add particular interest
on my layout. I hope you purchase some of these NEW Chipboard
pieces soon and have a play yourself. Check out the Stockist link on 
the 2Crafty website to find some near you.


Until next time...

Charmane x